5.04.2009

Women of Joy

This weekend I went with my mom and sisters to a women's conference. It was great! It was nice to have a relaxing time away from the kids. We talked, laughed, cried, and most of all had fun. I am very blessed to have such a great family. the speakers for the weekend were: click on the picture for a link to their web sites.



The music was great too. The worship leader was Travis Cottrell. And we had a special concert by casting crowns.This was a very fun trip. I am glad that I am a part of my family, but also happy that I could be apart of a big "christian sister gathering" and meet so many I will see again in Heaven. This was such a great renewal for my spirit. I hope that I truly can be a Woman of Joy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I had a great time too! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

Thank you so much for going and helping. I enjoyed it very much
I am excited to see who will be in Charleston next year.

Sarah said...

It was fun! I'm glad we all got to go.

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•