7.09.2009

brownies a la mode

This post is for all my fans on Facebook, they requested that I "blog" this.

Tonight after dinner the family wanted dessert and we didn't have anything. I wanted it to be easy 'cause I am not feeling very well today. So, I looked in my Bisquick cookbook and there was not a recipe for cake or brownies, so I invented a Bisquick brownie recipe, they loved it.

2 cups Bisquick
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs
Oil and Water (I didn't measure these but together it was about 3/4 a cup)
mix and pour in a greased 13X9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

Hope you Enjoy!!



It was really good with a scope of vanilla ice cream.


Charlie wanted more when I got it out to take a picture.

1 comment:

William Hawkins said...

The brownies were good. Also on the page that baby in the circle womb is really booking it. I hope our baby is not really spinning that much.