12.19.2008

Random ramblings.

I have been so busy lately, I have a few minutes to post some of the things that I have been up too. I have been sewing, lots of sewing, stuff for Christmas presents. I will post pictures of them next week as to not ruin any surprises. I have been taking care of sick kids. It seems like just when I think we are all better, someone throws up or has a sore throat and a cough. I have been making cookies and cupcakes, going to parties, and as always cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and everything else I do. I sang a solo in church last Sunday. This was a first so I have been spending lots of time making sure I knew the song well. I sang Breath of Heaven, Mary's Song and think that I did well. I have also been preparing for the Christmas music at church, the adult choir will be singing on Saturday night and Sunday morning (I have another solo in this). I have been really busy and will stay busy for the next couple of days. I hope that I can schedule some posts to put up over the next few days tonight. I have a lot of stuff to share, including the gift bag that I got in the mail for winning the blog giveaway a couple weeks back.

No comments: