2.25.2010

look what I found

The other day, I was cleaning Clara and Lindy's room, like I have to do occasionally.  While I was cleaning I found something that I want to keep.  On the back of a receipt Clara had written "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep."   I just thought it this is just what I have been looking for to frame, something made by Clara.  It was not made by her with the intention of being something to keep, but I really like it.  It shows who Clara is and what she enjoys at this time of her life.  I will keep it as a memory of Clara.  Here is a picture of it framed!  I have not decided where to put it, but I think it may take residence on my nightstand for a while.

3 comments:

Hawklady said...

that's a great idea!

glor said...

Oh my gosh, how wonderful you found this. Not only is it wonderful what she wrote and how it looks, but you made it look super! What a treasure. Will always need a place of prominence.

blessed weekend.

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I showed this to Clara and asked her when she made it, she said last year when she was 5. So it has been floating around the house for a while, I am glad I found it!