10.21.2009

ABCs of Me!


I was tagged by Sarah's Sweethearts

A - Age: 29
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: Chores! (it would have been better if it had asked which one do I like!)
D - Dog's name: Dora and Tico
E - Essential start your day item: Hugs, kisses, and cuddles from my kids and husband
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'9.5"
I - I am: Happy!
J - Job: Mom and Wife (The pay is not that great, and there is a lot of over time, but I love it)
K - Kids: Clara, Lindy, Charlie and one surprise coming December 10th.
L - Living arrangements: A house.
M - Mom's name: Linda
N - Nicknames: Kell, Mom, KJ
O - Overnight hospital stay: Child birth
P - Pet Peeve: complainers.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." Dorothy Wizard of Oz
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 3 sisters Sarah, Katie, and Becky
T - Time you wake up: 6:45
U- Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Onions
W - Ways you run late: I can't find the keys (we are hardly ever late, I try to make it a priority to be on time or early).
X - X-rays you've had: Ankle, chest, teeth, and others probably.
Y - Yummy food you make: Most everything, except rice (how do you mess rice up?)
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes, monkeys, and elephants

now it's your turn

Polliwogs and Doodles
It's All about Hannah
Katie J's Journal



No comments: