9.25.2009

The first cut!

Remember when Lindy and I did this? We spent an afternoon making that chain so we could know how long until the baby came. Well guess what? We cut the first one off today! It is getting so close now. In less than eleven weeks, we will have a new baby. I am having one of those days were I want to know if I am carrying a boy or girl. It will pass. Usually I have a feeling each day whether it is a boy or girl, today, I got nothing. I am getting excited and so are the people around me. Some days I feel anxious about how life will be after baby gets here, but I know that time will come soon enough and each new day already brings worries of its own.


Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



No comments: