7.27.2009

Petit fours memory

I was reading the blog Bakerella and today's post has what looks to be an amazing recipe for pound cake and petit fours. While reading about the petit fours, I had a flash pack to a fun day my sister Sarah and I shared many years ago. We were bored and wanted something to do. After looking through mom's cookbooks, we decided we were going to make "petite" fours (yeah, that's how long ago it was, we did not know what they were called so we figured it out). I remember it was a lot of fun, and a mess. We enjoyed our creation and shared with our family, I only wish I had a picture of that day to share with this post. (ours looked alittle like this mess).


That was the only time I have ever made petit fours, maybe I will have to try it again sometime.

1 comment:

William Hawkins said...

Those look good. :-P