3.25.2009

On my mind

I've got a lot on my mind today. So here is my list, maybe this will help clear my mind.
  1. Why do people think the Easter Bunny is a good idea? I don't get it.
  2. I have got to finish those dresses.
  3. I am going to try and remember to call it Resurrection day instead.
  • How long will Clara be sick?
  • The book of Daniel. America is present day Babylonia.
  • Spring break projects, what will really get done?
  • I love the rain, it really is a gift from God.
  • I would like to travel (thanks to the Sisterchicks), but I think that I am too much of a chicken.

2 comments:

About Our Family said...

I don't know why your kitchen won't stay clean, but mine won't either. That's why, as stressful as it can be, I love to eat out when we can (which is not often enough). I can go, eat, and leave, without worrying about the mess. As far as Easter, I feel you there, too. It's perplexing how people seem to live from holiday to holiday. Ahh, well, good thoughts- they spurred some of my own. Hope it doesn't rain on Saturday for you.

Sarah said...

You're going to the zoo Sat? that sounds fun.