2.24.2009

Etsy for Cora

I was touched when I read the Story of Cora's family. She was only ten months old when she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. 3 weeks later, she past away. I read this story on a day that Clara was being particularly difficult to deal with. I broke down in tears, one because I have a healthy 5 year old that I was mad at and two my Charlie is just a few days younger than Cora was. Her family is setting up a playground in her honor. There are several etsy shops giving the proceeds of their products to this cause. I have not decided what to get, but I really want to give to this family.
If you would like to donate money to the cause and get something to show for it, go and visit etsy and type in Cora Paige. (or just click on the link).

Please Continue to pray for her parents Jessica and Joel this must really hard on them and they need to be lifted up now.

1 comment:

William Hawkins said...

I think this is a worthwhile cause.